Drop off and Pick UP Virus Protocols / Hours
THE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 11 AM to 2 PM EVERY DAY
|Monday Thru Friday||6 AM to 11 AM||2 PM to 7 PM|
|Saturday||8 AM to 11 AM||2 PM to 5 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM to 11 AM||2 PM to 4 PM|
Mask Is Required
DO NOT COME IN THE OFFICE
1 Client at a time dropping off
Wait about a minute to see if we meet you outside
If we do not come out, call the office (908-479-6882) to let us know you are here
Drop Off Protocol
We will meet you at the ramp and take the dog, please hold the leash at the end and we will grab the leash near the dog.
Pick Up Protocol
We will meet you near the ramp, we will hold the leash at the end and you can grab the leash near the dog.
- Everyone staff and clients must wear a mask
- No retractable leashes. Must be a 6-foot leash. This will help with the distancing protocols.
- Do not pick up your dog up and hand it to us. Let your dog walk in so we can follow above protocols. We will not accept dogs carried in and hand to us.
- Your leash will smell like Lysol. Once the leash is removed from the dog, we will be spraying the leash with Lysol.
- We would like to respect the 6-foot distancing rule as much as possible. Please help us do that for everyone’s safety.
- All payment must be in an envelope with dog’s name on it and put in drop box.
- Cash or Check only – For Cash there will be no change given. If overpay, a credit will be issued to your account.