WHY Puppy Wednesday?
YOUR PUPPY NEEDS FRIENDS!
Puppies have an overabundance of energy; this is a great way to release the energy and have a HAPPY and TIRED puppy.
Safety is our priority!
- Your Puppy will attend play groups with same size, age range, medical conditions and style of play.
- The owner has been working and teaching dogs for over 27 years.
- Our experienced staff keep close watch over all our family.
- Fully fenced in play areas
- While attending daycare – our staff encourage all puppies to have proper manners which includes no jumping on humans, sharing, stop nipping, and coming when called.
- It is important to socialize your pup at a
- young age! Link to Report
- Dogs need to be with other dogs and build
- life-long friendships.
- We had dogs come to daycare as puppies and now 10 years later they are still best friends!
Confidence - Our puppies get to try new things all the time.
- By exposing our puppies to new things builds self-confidence adult dogs.
- Summer Time – We offer a huge chlorinated splash pool call our Fish Pond. Dogs love exploring and cooling off in the water.
- We offer a variety of playground things for our pups to up. Under, around and through such as tunnels and ramps.
Hours of Play
- Wednesday hours are from 6am to 7pm (drop off and pick up anytime during these hours)
- Your pup is welcome to stay all day or just a few hours.
It is wonderful to watch our puppies mature and grow into dogs.